Cuesta College Foundation Offered Scholarships
Deadline: August 1, 2018
- For every new SLO county high school graduate
- Get a fee-free first year at Cuesta
The Cuesta College scholarship application opens EARLY this year on Sunday, October 1, 2017. Students can apply for scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year beginning October 1, 2017 through March 2, 2018.
We encourage ALL students to apply here: cuesta.academicworks.com
Questions? Contact Financial Aid at (805) 546-3143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship Flyer: Click Here
Deadline: March 2, 2018
- For ALL Students
- Apply for over 150 scholarships in just ONE application
Apply for Cuesta Scholarship:
1. Submit 2018-2019 FAFSA or Cal Dream Application by March 2 .
2. New Students... complete an Application for Admission to Cuesta.
3. Submit the 2018-2019 Cuesta Scholarship Application by March 2.
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Cuesta posts local scholarship opportunities intended for community college students!
The Wells Fargo Veterans Scholarship and Emergency Grant Programs
The Wells Fargo Veterans Scholarship Program provides scholarships up to $7,000 per year, to fill gaps for veterans and the spouses of disabled veterans after military benefits and other grants and scholarships have been utilized. To help recipients focus on completing their degree, these scholarships are renewable, and award amounts will grow by $1,000 each year. The deadline to apply is February 28.
Wells Fargo’s emergency grant program helps veterans already enrolled in postsecondary
education meet their household expenses when faced with unexpected financial setbacks.
Ranging up to $1,000, these immediate, one-time grants are designed to keep recipients
in school without creating undue financial hardship.
Deadline February 23, 2018. What is it?
- The $1,000 CCPRO Writing Scholarship program is designed to encourage students to get published. The scholarship will be awarded to a full-time California community college student who writes a compelling news story, pitches the story to their college newspaper or online publication, and gets published. If the applicant’s college does not have a student publication/newspaper, the applicant can write a press release for their college’s public information office.
The Community Fountation of San Luis Obispo County
Supporting Our YouthScholarship applications are now being accepted for the 2018 year.
Through our scholarship program, The Community Foundation is providing 36 scholarship funds, with scholarships totaling more than $240,000 to the promising young people across our county. For more information about how to apply,
please click here.
Contact Angela Hollander at (805) 543-2323 or email@example.com for more information regarding our scholarship program.
- Varsity Tutors (Deadline: Monthly on the 15th.)
- Central Coast Paralegal Association: Scholarship Policy; Scholarship Application (Deadline April 1 and October 1 every year)
- DACA students interested in applying for the scholarship opportunity should visit http://lc4daca.org to learn more and complete the online application. Scholarship applicants will need
to complete a short questionnaire and will need to provide their documentation of
DACA status with expiration date on or before March 5, 2018 to qualify for the financial
- Scholarships for students with disabilities
PetDoors.com California Higher Education Scholarship Program
PetDoors.com is proud to sponsor a $1,000 scholarship for current and future college students to help further their education and give back to the community. We want to reward hardworking students who are active in their fields and who appreciate pets as much as we do. Our company employs local college students and offers them a path to keep their jobs after they graduate. We are committed to offering unmatched hands-on experience in a variety of fields, from software development to manufacturing engineering and we understand the importance of higher education to help people have fulfilling lives. For more information, please visit: https://www.petdoors.com/blog/scholarship-2017/
Report a broken link - Click Here