Cuesta College Foundation Offered Scholarships
Deadline: August 1, 2018
- For every new SLO county high school graduate
- Get a fee-free first year at Cuesta
The Cuesta College scholarship application opens EARLY this year on Sunday, October 1, 2017. Students can apply for scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year beginning October 1, 2017 through March 2, 2018.
We encourage ALL students to apply here: cuesta.academicworks.com
Questions? Contact Financial Aid at (805) 546-3143 or email email@example.com.
Scholarship Flyer: Click Here
Deadline: March 2, 2018
- For ALL Students
- Apply for over 150 scholarships in just ONE application
Apply for Cuesta Scholarship:
1. Submit 2018-2019 FAFSA or Cal Dream Application by March 2 .
2. New Students... complete an Application for Admission to Cuesta.
3. Submit the 2018-2019 Cuesta Scholarship Application by March 2.
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Cuesta posts local scholarship opportunities intended for community college students!
- Varsity Tutors (Deadline: Monthly on the 15th.)
- Central Coast Paralegal Association: Scholarship Policy; Scholarship Application (Deadline April 1 and October 1 every year)
- DACA students interested in applying for the scholarship opportunity should visit http://lc4daca.org to learn more and complete the online application. Scholarship applicants will need to complete a short questionnaire and will need to provide their documentation of DACA status with expiration date on or before March 5, 2018 to qualify for the financial aid.
- Scholarships for students with disabilities
PetDoors.com California Higher Education Scholarship Program
PetDoors.com is proud to sponsor a $1,000 scholarship for current and future college students to help further their education and give back to the community. We want to reward hardworking students who are active in their fields and who appreciate pets as much as we do. Our company employs local college students and offers them a path to keep their jobs after they graduate. We are committed to offering unmatched hands-on experience in a variety of fields, from software development to manufacturing engineering and we understand the importance of higher education to help people have fulfilling lives. For more information, please visit: https://www.petdoors.com/blog/scholarship-2017/
ANNOUNCEMENT: Win up to $1,500 with CashCourse!
Your early experiences with money can help shape your attitude and values around personal finance. Tell CashCourse about the impact of one of your money memories, and you could win $1,500 for college, courtesy of the National Endowment for Financial Education!
Essay prompt: “Describe one of your earliest money memories. What did you learn from it? How has it shaped your approach or attitude towards your future financial life?” Please limit essay to 750 words.
Visit www.cashcourse.org/my-story to submit your response!
Six prizes will be given out!
o 4 prizes of $250
o 1 prize of $750
o 1 prize of $1,500
The deadline to submit your entry is November 17, 2017. Winners will be notified by December 15, 2017. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Report a broken link - Click Here