Fall Parking Permit Info
Fall parking permits are now available and must be picked up at the following locations:
San Luis Obispo Campus (map):
Campus Police Building 6600A:
8:30 AM - 6:30 PM M-Th
8:30 AM - 3:30 PM F
Cashier Building 3100:
8:30 AM - 6:00 PM M-Th
8:30 AM - 1:00 PM F
North County Campus (map):
Campus Police Building N1035:
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM M-Th
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM F
Cashier Building N3000:
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM T/Th
Save time waiting in line! Take advantage of our online resources and have required vehicle information filled out before you pick up your permit.
- Students can purchase their parking permits online at My Cuesta during class registration.
- Vehicle registration forms for all permit holders can be found and printed here: http://www.cuesta.edu/student/findingway/public_safety/parkingandpermits/index.html
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and look for "Vehicle Registration Form".
- Please note that all information requested on the vehicle registration form is required and must be filled out prior to receiving your permit.
- For those unable to access or print the online vehicle form, it is also available at all permit sales locations.
Parking enforcement will begin Monday, August 22, 2016.