- Free childcare while you attend class
- Free software to help you study from home
- Free tutoring outside of class
- Financial assistance to cover the cost of the GED Ready Practice Exam and the GED Official exam
- 4 subjects are covered: Reading and Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies. You may test on one subject at a time or complete all portions in one period if time allows.
- Test candidates can visit www.ged.com to schedule their test at Cuesta College North County Campus.
Call or visit the Continuing Education Department in building N3032 on the North County
Campus for additional information.
Monday-Thursday 9:00am-7:00pm *(Hours may vary, please call ahead)
Contact us at 805-591-6273