Local Area High School Orientations
Local Area High School Students "Getting Started"
- Contact your local high school counselor
- Fill out a Cuesta College Application
- Fill out FAFSA application and PROMISE Scholarship, which is part of the Cuesta College general scholarship application.
- Send high school transcripts to Cuesta College Records Office
- Find out your Assessment Date from your high school counselor (Assess in March & April)
- Complete the Online Orientation (complete by second week in May)
- In-person orientation arranged by local high school (last week of May)
- Register for Fall courses the end of May