Cuesta Offered Scholarships
Deadline: August 1
- For every new SLO county high school graduate
- Get a fee-free first year at Cuesta
Deadline: March 2
- For ALL Students
- Apply for over 150 scholarships in just ONE application
Apply for Cuesta Scholarship:
1. Submit 2017-2018 FAFSA or Cal Dream Application by March 2 .
2. New Students... complete an Application for Admission to Cuesta.
3. Submit the 2017-2018 Cuesta Scholarship Application by March 2.
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Cuesta posts local scholarship opportunities intended for community college students!
- The Dream.US Scholarship: for "Undocumented Students" (Deadline: March 8, 2017)
- Varsity Tutors (Deadline: Monthly on the 15th.)
- Central Coast Paralegal Association: Scholarship Policy; Scholarship Application (Deadline April 1 and October 1 every year)
- MedEvac Foundation International Children's Scholarship Fund; (Deadline: July 31, 2017)