Walk-in counseling is limited to 15 minute appointments and is appropriate for:
- Referral to campus and community services
- Short term academic planning
- Informational quick questions
- Emergency problem solving
Please note: Evaluation of transcripts from other colleges or Student Education Plans cannot be done at walk-in. Individual appointments can be scheduled 1-3 weeks in advance.
SAN LUIS OBISPO CAMPUS
- Located at the Student Service Center, first floor 3100 Building.
- Sign in at window 7 or 8.
- 10am-4pm daily (Mon-Fri)
- May 30- June 2nd: Walk-in counseling ONLY available 1:00pm-3:00pm daily
Fall & Spring Semester Hours:
- Mondays through Thursdays, 10:00am-4:00pm
- Fridays (limited hours)
**Hours are subject to change. Please call (805) 546-3138 in advance to verify daily hours**
NORTH COUNTY CAMPUS
- Located in the N3000 building.
- Sign in with Student Services Staff in the lobby.
- Hours vary. Please check the Counseling Walk-In Board in the N3000 lobby, or call (805) 591-6241 to verify daily hours.