Book Signing Schedule
Our distinguished authors will be hosting a live book signing for you. Take a minute to meet the authors and get your books signed.
There is nothing more exciting than getting the chance to attend a book signing and meet an author you love. Book signings are magical for a myriad of reasons: they get you excited for a new book, you can get the author's perspective on their work, and you can meet the brilliant person that created the world and characters you love so much.
To make your signing a bit easier, we will have books for you to buy, or you can bring them from home.
- Put a Post-It with the name you want the book addressed to on the page you want the author to sign.
- Hand the book to them with it open to the page you want them to sign.
- Ask for a picture after they have signed, there will be someone to take the camera.
- Keep your time short, especially if there is a line.
- Sign up for their newsletters to keep in touch!
|Friday, September 29||12:00 - 2:00pm||Mary LoVerde||5100 Cafeteria|
|2:30 - 3:30pm||Brian Talley||5100 Cafeteria|
|4:00 - 5:00pm||Jay Asher||5100 Cafeteria|
|Saturday, September 30||10:00 - 11:00am||Kim Addonizio||5100 Cafeteria|
|11:30am - 12:30pm||Jonathan Maberry||5100 Cafeteria|
|2:00 - 4:00pm||Jean Steel||5100 Cafeteria|