Admission to the impacted specialized programs listed below requires submission of a program admission application in addition to Chancellor's Office recommended and Cuesta Board of Trustees approved admission requirements. The admission criteria, process, and application for specialized programs are valid for the current application cycle only.
Nursing & Allied Health Program Admission information
- Paramedic Program Admission
- Applications are accepted once a year in Feb/March for admission the following August.
- Paramedic Program Information
- Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN) Program Admission
- Applications are accepted once a year in January for admission the following August.
- LVN Program Information
- Psychiatric Technician (Psych Tech) Program Admission